Park Electrochemical Corp. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures advanced composite materials, primary and secondary structures and assemblies and low-volume tooling for the aerospace markets and high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure, enterprise and military/aerospace markets. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Kansas, Singapore, France, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R&D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore.
- Park introduces N4000-6NF high-Tg epoxy prepreg system
- Park announces Long-Term Purchase Agreement with GE Aviation Subsidiary
- Park introduces Meteorwave 3350 copper-clad laminate designed specifically for RF applications
- Park introduces introduction of M-PLY prepreg designed specifically for RF/digital hybrid bonding
- Park announces consolidation of its U.S. Electronic Materials Business Units
- Park adopts New OEM Program Agreement Marketing Strategy
- Park enters into Joint Development Agreement with Major Electronics OEM
- Park enters into qualification agreement with Major Aerospace Company
- Park produces composite parts and assemblies and low-volume tooling for Textron’s First Production Conforming Scorpion Jet
Park introduces E-752-LT advanced 350 °F cure AFP material for primary and secondary Aerospace structures.
Park introduces Meteorwave 3000 and Meteorwave 4000 additions to the Meteorwave family Electronic Materials.
Park produces composite parts and assemblies and low-volume tooling for Textron’s Scorpion Jet Demo Unit One.
Park completes the expansion of its Park Aerospace Technologies Corp. (“PATC”) facility in Newton, KS to design and manufacture advanced composite parts and assemblies for the aerospace market. PATC receives a Nadcap Accreditation for Non-Metallic Materials Manufacturing. Nelco Products Pte in Singapore installs additional treating capacity for PTFE materials to provide improved service to the RF and Microwave customers in the Asia Pacific region.