Customer Service Rep/Inside Sales
Location: Newton, KS
Employment Status: Full Time, Salary
Responsible for receiving and processing all incoming communication from customers regarding questions, quotations, orders and shipments. Representative coordinates with manufacturing to ensure all customer requirements are satisfied.
Essential Job Functions
- Interface with customers via telephone and email to respond to issues or questions regarding orders, shipments and/or available lead times.
- Problem-solve issues of customer concern through research of problem and direct interface with internal manufacturing personnel.
- Coordinates with Production Control Department for scheduling of orders.
- Manage the WIP report daily.
- Trace, track and expedite customer’s orders.
- Analyze customers Production Portals for min/max inventory and maintain as necessary.
- Interact with sales and technical personnel to ensure that customers’ needs are being satisfied.
- Process appropriate paperwork for quote process for customers.
- Manage Customer Service files (hard copy and soft copies).
- Manage all Parts and Material Quotes/Orders.
- Order entry via Oracle 11i.
- Review Terms and Conditions of purchase.
- Report new requirements and changes to requirements for customers promptly to management as related to orders.
- Assist with the collection process.
- Responsible for being aware of ITAR restrictions and communicating ITAR requirements to necessary parties.
Other Job Duties
- Respond to customer requests for shipping documents and fax or email as necessary.
- Initiate and coordinate teleconference calls with customers, Sales and Technical personnel for specific customer needs as requested.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years customer service experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Minimal bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, twisting, standing, reaching above shoulder level.
- Occasional lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands and wrists for keyboard work.
Park Aerospace Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf