|Park Aerospace Technologies Corp. facts:
- Focused on the development and manufacture of Advanced Composite Materials for the aircraft and space vehicle industries.
- Complete and operational March 2009.
- Contains approximately 90,000 total square feet
- Part of Park's global strategy of developing and supplying advanced composite materials for aircraft and space vehicles.
- Major expansion to produce Composite Aircraft Parts and Assemblies completed December 2011.
About Newton, Kansas:
Newton, Kansas is located approximately 20 miles north of Wichita, Kansas, which is home to a number of major General Aviation aircraft manufacturers. Park situated this new facility in the greater Wichita area in order to be in a position to work closely with, and to more effectively support, the Wichita aircraft manufacturing community.
Park Aerospace Technologies Corp. is located at the Newton City-County Airport in Newton, Kansas.
|12 Ft. by 45 Ft. Dual-Zone Curing Oven.||6 Ft. by 20 Ft. Autoclave.|
|Installation of the hot melt filmer is complete. First commercial sale of E-765 Unitape took place in May 2009.||PATC's materials testing lab.|
|PATC's lab autoclave.||PATC's 60” hot melt prepreg fabric and tape system. First commercial sale of E-765 Unitape took place in May 2009.|
|PATC, September 2008.||PATC, July 2008|